Property Management Services
There are two levels of service I offer.
First is obtaining a Tenant and Procuring a Lease:
- Finding a tenant for you. This includes aggressive advertising of your rental.
- Screening the potential tenants and doing a background check.
- Drafting and obtaining a Lease Agreement and providing a copy Delaware Landlord-Tenant Code to the potential tenant.
- Collecting the first month's rent and security deposit.
- Marketing to all other Realtors in the community and offering a co-broke to them.
- Photographing and building web advertising of your home.
- For this service the fee is the first month's rent, only to be collected when a tenant is produced.
Second is Full Property Management Services:
- This includes all of the above
- This also includes receiving all calls from tenants and finding resolutions.
- Initial assessment of maintenance calls. (15 years as a Custom Home Builder)
- Offering full services of any needed repairs with the ability to save you money.
- Make collection calls if needed.
- Providing electronic payment of rents collected.
- Obtaining a rent to own deal if you have any interest in that.
- If a sales contract is desired all Realtor related service for the transaction for a 5% sales commission if current tenant buys home.
John Welcome is a real estate agent in Delaware offering property management services to both Residential Clients and Commercial Clients.